Table acess and growth

From: Amit Kaushal <amit_at_billdesk.com>
Date: 2 May 2003 02:37:32 -0700

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have oracle 8.0.6 running on solaris 2.6.

The database has been up and performing for the last two years. What i want to do is as follows:

  1. I want to find and list the tables that get accessed the maximum number of times.
  2. I want to be able to find/ figure out a pattern in which the tables are growing so that i can re organise the storage parameters.
  3. I want to draw a graph of as to how the database has been doing.
  4. I also want to make a list of queries that are used regularly so that they can be tuned.

First is it possible to do this. Second how and where do i start. Please pont me towards some scripts or reading material for the above mentioned issues.

You may reply to amit_at_billdesk.com also.

TIA,
Amit Kaushal
amit_at_billdesk.com
919820422993 Received on Fri May 02 2003 - 11:37:32 CEST

Original text of this message