Re: Oracle 9 OCI Library (.lib) files for Borland (C++ Builder 5.x/6.x)

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:33:01 +0400

Hmm... The fact that the resulting libs are smaller than originals doesn't indicate that the conversion didn't succeed - OMF libs are typically more compact than COFF. Did you try to actually compile with the libs you got from conversion?

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com