sqlldr options

From: Ginger Mall <stevechan_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 14:05:41 +0800

My problem is I need to use direct-path load to load data into a partitioned table. When the data is loading, the index will marked unusable by Oracle. So I need to specify the "partition" in the control file to minimize the impact. Unfortuately, the data contained in a single data file consists of more than 1 partition's data.

I can only think out the following solution but I don't know if they are possible and what parameters to use.

1.) Is it possible to specify the start and end row of the data file ? e.g. I want the 10 - 100 rows to be loaded thru sqlldr

2.) specify more than one PARTITION in the control file

Any one can help me ? Received on Sat Apr 26 2003 - 08:05:41 CEST

Original text of this message