Re: SQL Plus Discontinued?

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:28:50 -0700

Rauf Sarwar wrote:

> Alison Holloway <Xalison.holloway_at_oracle.comX> wrote in message news:<3EA4FA5C.6050208_at_oracle.comX>...
>
> > SQL*Plus Windows GUI will be removed from a future release.
>
> Never had much use for it anyway + plus Oracle kept changing the darn
> name from release to release. I don't think anyone is going to miss
> it.
>
> Regards
> /Rauf Sarwar

[Quoted] Oracle change the name of something? Come on now surely you jest.

Why just yesterday I was working with SQL*Forms ... sorry Oracle Forms ... sorry Developer/2000 ... sorry [Quoted] Developer ... sorry Developer Suite ... darn I meant Internet Developer Suite.

[Quoted] I guess I need to make a change to my Context Cartridge so that doesn't happen again.

[Quoted] I'll do that just after I make that change to my init.ora, I mean initSID.ora, I mean parameter file, I [Quoted] mean pfile. What the heck I'll just modify the spfile online.

I think Larry needs to find these people in marketing that have way too much time on their hands and [Quoted] explain to them the value of doing real work.

--
Daniel Morgan
(remove one 'x' from my email address to reply)