Re: Oracle Workflow

From: Frank <fvanbortel_at_netscape.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:20:01 +0200

Carsten Eichholz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone have experience in pratice with Oracle Workflow?
> I'd be interested if and where this system is used in practice and
> what the opinion and experiences are. (perhaps compared to
> other WfM Applications)

I have used it, but cannot compare to other workflow apps, as I have used none in combination with oracle... Hasn't changed much since 8i, web based interface is a bit odd, but works (although I'd like to see a split in admin and user screens), design interface works completely different, but is quite productive, once you get the hang of it.

--
Regards, Frank van Bortel