SQL Plus Worksheet, Linux, sql client alternatives

From: Rodney Leger <jediknight_at_iname.com>
Date: 14 Apr 2003 11:33:58 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've recently installed Oracle 9i on my Redhat 9 Linux box. With the [Quoted] exception of sqlplus and isqlplus are there any other SQL clients available for ORACLE. I've found some information on SQL Plus Worksheet for Oracle 8i, however, I haven't found anything about that product on Oracel 9i. If it is available I would appreciate any information on how to install and start it.

Thanks-
Rodney Received on Mon Apr 14 2003 - 20:33:58 CEST

Original text of this message