How to convert referenced forms from database to filesystem

From: ellie <ellie_java_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 10 Apr 2003 14:47:08 -0700

Hi

[Quoted] I have problems with a form (say a.fmb) that is using some objects referred to another form residing in database (say b.fmb). For some reasons, I had to reload the referred form into database (b.fmb), but each time I save the form into database, if I wanted to open it from database I got FRM-10043 File cannot open error message.

(b.fmb) form in filesystem doesn't give any error message during opening.
Now how can I correct the problem of (b.fmb) form in database, if Not; is there any way to change objects in my first form (a.fmb) that is referred to (b.fmb) database version to refer to (b.fmb) filesystem version?

Thanks,
E. Received on Thu Apr 10 2003 - 23:47:08 CEST

Original text of this message