Re: PL/SQL Server Pages

From: Tim X <timx_at_spamto.devnul.com>
Date: 09 Apr 2003 20:19:03 +1000

Glenn Holliday <ghollida_at_kgo.csc.com> writes:

> > "dany" <dharmendra_cbgr_at_rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> >>I am a new bee to PL/SQL Server Pages, I have been Searching in the
> >>net from past 2hrs, didn&#8217;t found any useful study material. I
> >>will be very grateful, if anybody sending study material or useful
> >>links.
>
> I followed the link in the Oracle 9i docs from the PL/SQL manual
> to the "more information about PL/SQL Server Pages." It says Oracle
> has deprecated PL/SQL Server Pages and recommends everybody move
> away from them.

Wow, well they didn't last very long then! Thats a couple of days study I now want back!

Do they give indication of what they recommend we move to? God I hope its not JSP!

Personally, I didn't mind PSPs - they were a very quick and easy way to knock up a couple of web pages using just pl/sql.

Tim

--
Tim Cross