Re: Email Validation

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 16:02:18 -0700

Gabriel Gonzalez wrote:

> > And you can tell John I said so. 30 years ago I used to meet his cousin
> while
> > riding our horses to the grocery store.
>
> Where the heck did you live? If anyone rode a horse on the street around
> here it'd probably cause several traffic accidents!

My apogies ... should have been UCI not USI.

We lived in Woodside, CA just up the hill from Stanford. The store, likely still there ... Robert's of Woodside. Ah ... and then there was the Peanut Farm. I don't know if John was ever in the area ... but if you meet him you might ask him about the first member of his family that taught physics.

Daniel Morgan Received on Wed Apr 09 2003 - 01:02:18 CEST

Original text of this message