Re: [ANNOUNCE] Senora: a replacement for sqlplus

From: Jeremy <newspostings_at_hazelweb.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:59:13 +0100

In article <3e92dc19$0$22004$ed9e5944_at_reading.news.pipex.net>, nlitchfield _at_audit-commission.gov.uk says...

> I'm afraid that I do not mind what licencing people use when promoting their
> products, promotion of products should really go IMO in .marketplace where
> it is appropriate and not .misc and .server where it isn't.

I disagree with that.

[Quoted] [Quoted] How many people who read this group might be helped by getting access to a tool which is built for the community by the community?

[Quoted] And how many of those would bother to look in .marketplace?

[Quoted] Makes absolute sense to communicate its availability here IMO.

--

jeremy