OCI Internal error - Help!!!!!!!

From: Boris Kesarev <boris.kesarev_at_infopulse.kiev.ua>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:55:31 +0300

Hi,

I work with Oracle 9.2.0.2. My developing environment VC++ 6.0, OCI library.

I have got problem with scrollable cursors, which happens when i tried to get scrollable cursor with count of records more then several thousands. Problem appears as OCI Internal error. It happens only when i try to perform OCIStmtFetch2(OCI_FETCH_LAST) or just reach by OCIStmtFetch2(OCI_FETCH_NEXT) 2000th record for example.
If i use nonscrollable cursor with the same SQL query everything is ok

Maybe somebody met the such problem or maybe i did not do some necessary initialization? Can somebody help?

One detail: it works thought connection pool but i don't think that it could be problem.

Best regards
Boris Kesarev Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 11:55:31 CEST

Original text of this message