HELP: Open and close a new form without commit the first one!

From: Valeria <svale80_at_libero.it>
Date: 7 Apr 2003 01:41:56 -0700

Hello everyone!
[Quoted] [Quoted] This is my problem: from form A I have to call form B if the user would insert a new data to use. During session on form B, formA have to keep data already put in its items, without commiting them. Now, when the user want to close formB and commit the added records, I use ExitForm but this commit also formA! I have tried to call an explicit Commit after the INSERT, and then call the EXIT_FORM(NO_COMMIT), but it seems no work! Forms tries to commit formA, and fails because some necessary items are missed.
Is my problem clear? :)
Thanks for your wonderful help!
Byess
Vale Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 10:41:56 CEST

Original text of this message