LF OEM presentation

From: Dave <shoad316_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Apr 2003 11:39:30 -0800

Hey all,

   I've been tasked with implementing OEM to monitor our environment. In order to introduce the tool to the other members of my team I have to do a demo/presentation.

I've don't some searches but haven't really found anything usefull. Basically what i'm looking for is an overview of the tool. I'd rather not have to put together a presentation if there are some good ones floating around.

Email me at the above address or david dot best at cognos dot com.

Thanks!

Dave Received on Fri Apr 04 2003 - 21:39:30 CEST

Original text of this message