9iAS on Windows vs. Unix

From: Lori J. <ljohnson_at_iamerica.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2003 21:37:09 GMT

[Quoted] Hello Folks,

[Quoted] [Quoted] We will be installing Oracle 9iAS application server soon. We will run the [Quoted] database on an AIX IBM box. We have had consultants tell us that 9iAS runs [Quoted] better on Unix and others recommend running it under Windows 2000. We will [Quoted] have approximately 200 users accessing the application server (all internal [Quoted] initially). I would appreciate hearing from any of you that have experience on the subject.

Thanks in advance,

Lori A. Johnson
Director of Systems Technology
Associated Grocers, Inc.
Baton Rouge, LA Received on Tue Apr 01 2003 - 23:37:09 CEST

Original text of this message