PLUS80W.EXE

From: Larry <larry.pierotti_at_stjude.org>
Date: 28 Mar 2003 10:22:39 -0800

[Quoted] I've just had the Oracle Developer 6i installed, and now have PLUS80W instead of PLUS33W ... no problem ... version upgrade. To say the least, I'm not happy with the 'upgrade'. When executing a statement, I don't have a 'Cancel' button. I've read on other threads to use CTRL+BREAK, or 'File'/'Cancel'. All fine, but when the query is executing, PLUS80W ignores all keystrokes, mouse movement commands, etc. Also, if some other window is placed in front of the PLUS80W window, then moved, all that is left is a big blank dialog box.

Anyone have any ideas? Our DBA's are as dumbfounded as I, but not quite as upset as they don't have to depend on SQLPLUS as much as us developers.

Thanx in advance

Larry Received on Fri Mar 28 2003 - 19:22:39 CET

Original text of this message