Re: userid/password when using ifrun60.exe

From: M <noreply_at_noreply.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:00:35 +0800

[Quoted] I have no solution about the mentioned situation, but, the following points [Quoted] may be your concern:

(1) Even if I know who logged on Windows currently (you may consider to ask [Quoted] this in microsoft usergroups), can Oracle Forms get this "user id" information? I suspected if there's any API doing this. (2) If you can get the Windows "user id" and let the user log into the application automatically, you still have the security issue because, you cannot control whether user will logout when they leave their PC.

M.