Re: Dynamic Forms?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 20:08:46 GMT

[Quoted] Theoretically possible.

I tried it several (forms) generations ago and gave up - the cost/time of maintenance, especially trying to stay consistent through product upgrade and patches, was too great to be truly worthwhile (for me and my organization). Depending your the time frame required and the value of your time/effort, it might be a different situation for you.

However, I think that Java and JDeveloper >might< provide a satisfactory solution, if you are willing to investigate that side.

Either way, good luck. Keep the group informed of your success - some of us are interested.
/Hans Received on Thu Mar 27 2003 - 21:08:46 CET

Original text of this message