Development suite :- create repository problems - please help!

From: David Sutherland <d_sutherland_at_btconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 16:04:47 -0000

[Quoted] I'm installing Oracle9i Development Suite 9.0.2.0.1 on windows 2000

and getting the error

RME-02124 - Failed to execute SQL statement .... JR_WORKAREA

I have tried the workaround as stated in the Installation Guide, ie grant select on sys.v_$parameter....
truncate table RM$REPOSITORIES;
update CK_INSTALLED_OBJECTS set.......
and restart installation from point of failure.

BUT the problem remains! Do I have to remove all objects and completely restart the installation?
Are there any other causes of this problem? Have I missed out a step?

Any help would be great
thanks
davie Received on Thu Mar 27 2003 - 17:04:47 CET

Original text of this message