Re: BOOK

From: Howard J. Rogers <howardjr2000_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:27:12 +1100

[Quoted] I"m not sure I'd recommend anything by Looney et al. Sorry... Loney.

If he gets paid per inaccuracy, he's a rich man by now.

Indeed, anything published by Oracle Press is deeply suspect. It's what happens when you take an Oracle 7 text and do incremental upgrades to enable [Quoted] one to parade it as the latest, greatest, 9i book.

Bloody awful, and if I were in to book burning, they would be the first on the pile.

Fortunately, I am more tolerant, so the garbos's have a good time of it round these parts.

Regards