Re: SQLPlus & HTML page

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <_remove_fen_remove__at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:50:30 +0100

Hi Chris.

[Quoted] I hate to reply with the obvious -- but why do you want to view HTML in SQL Navigator and SQL*Plus? I guess the point by creating the HTML page is to view it in the browser using Oracle HTTP Server or Oracle9iAS?

HTH. Finn

 Finn Ellebaek Nielsen                           ChangeGroup ApS
 Product Manager, Principal Consultant, Partner  Kronprinsessegade 54, 4.
 E-mail: finn.ellebaek.nielsen_at_changegroup.dk    DK-1306  Koebenhavn K
 Mobile: +45 20 32 49 25                         Denmark
 Phone:  +45 33 32 77 78                         http://www.changegroup.dk
ChangeGroup PL/SQL Server Pages: Web-enable PL/SQL code and developers
ChangeGroup Open System Documentary: Oracle system documentation generator