Re: please help running a 9i form

From: Ana C. Dent <anacedent_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:50:55 -0800

Ryan wrote:
> I have my server and my forms 9i installed on the same machine. Im trying to
> run a form and Im getting FRM-10142 HTTP Listener is not started. My HTTP
> server is started in Services and I started the OC4J.
>
> This is on Windows XP. What else do I need to do?

For the time being ignore Forms, but test just the Apache server. Create/save a simple HTML static page in the "htdocs" folder. Point your browser to it.
If it does not display, solve the more basic problem before trying to get forms to work.
Both 9iAS R1 & R2 come with a sample/demo form. Can you get that form to display? Received on Sat Mar 22 2003 - 20:50:55 CET

Original text of this message