Re: Importing XML

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:40:24 +0300

[Quoted] If it was Oracle only, XSU (XML SQL Utility) could be of help, but since your requirement includes mssql target, the best approach I can think of is creating an XSLT stylesheet that will convert your source XML document into a document consisting of series of inserts. You then use any parser which supports XSLT and specify the stylesheet to get the result document. Not sure there are tools out there that can build such stylesheet automagically though.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com