Re: Creating SQL Script file from PL SQL

From: George <gxb101_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 17 Mar 2003 11:56:13 -0800

I am not trying to export a table. I need to run a series of "select" statements from a bunch of tables each week. I was hoping to capture all of the data extracted into a flat-file thru some sort of automated process I could run from UNIX. Sorry, if I didn't make this point clear in my original post.