(unknown charset) Re: starting Reports from Forms - found a strange difficulty ...

From: (unknown charset) URNinja-ed <LCIYQBBEQVFA_at_spammotel.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:02:34 +0000

check your reports60_path on your bosses PC.

i'd also recommend softcoding a direct path to your report circumventing the whole issue of reports60_path (and forms60_paths) altogether.

If that doesn't work, gather all your possessions in a cardboard box ...

--
Suzuki SV650S - plop.  Gone.
Kwak ZX-6R J2 - hear the roar