Like to Discuss Weather?-Come Join! Heres our Newsletter for Sunday!

From: WeatherForums <admins_at_weatherforums.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:42:41 GMT

Newsletter For Sunday, March 16 2003<br>
<b>

....Cool High Pressure dominates New England Sunday...<br>

After coolish morning lows in the 20's and 30's for most of the NorthEast the area will rise into the 40's and 50's under fair skies. With easterly winds, coastal sections of Massachusetts will only see highs near 40. Interior locations, as well as much of the northern mid-atlantic should rise to near or above 50. Partly cloudy Conditions should prevail overnight. This should be.....
<center>

--
Posted by News Bulk Poster
Unregistered version