Re: How to execute a SP at Forms and commit its changes

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 07:03:20 +0100

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:14:42 +0000, ariadnedbka <member25721_at_dbforums.com> wrote:

>The problem on calling it in POST-FORM-COMMIT trigger is that I can't
>use ROLLBACK there, so it will commit the changes made by the stored
>procedure even if the procedure returns an error.

Not true, if the procedure is properly written. Try following Daniels advice. Forget about how you think things 'should' work, try to *learn* Oracle.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sun Mar 16 2003 - 07:03:20 CET

Original text of this message