Re: configuring oracle 9i with Oracle developer6i

From: M. Mushtaq <mushtaq_at_isr.umich.edu>
Date: 15 Mar 2003 12:00:09 -0800

Hi,

The Forms6i tnsnames.ora file is belocated at:

{Forms6i Home}\NET80\ADMIN folder. Add/edit an entry for the database you want to connect to and it should work.

You may want to copy the entry from the database tnsnames.ora file which is located at: {database home}\network\admin folder.

Hope this helps,

Mushtaq