Re: Confused SQL*Loader

From: Watson Davis <thepencilneck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:17:33 -0500

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 12:28:56 +0100, "Henk Hultink" <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl> wrote:

>Could you be more specific as to what phase the moon should be in
>for this problem to occur... ;-) Just curious!

I can't be absolutely positive, but I don't think it's a "phase of the moon" problem.

I think it has something to do with the various deodorants/antiperspirants used by the users of the system. I think the problem only occurs when there are more deodorant users than antiperspirant users. But I can't be Sure until I do some more research.

I'm writing up the grant proposal as we speak.

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis Received on Fri Mar 14 2003 - 20:17:33 CET

Original text of this message