Re: Can't log on to SQL Plus

From: Alison Holloway <Xalison.holloway_at_oracle.comX>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:28:00 +1100

You can log in with username SCOTT, password TIGER. Leave the host field empty. This is a demo user with a few simple tables for you to learn with. There are a number of other users that you can unlock (like HR) if you need more advanced schemas.

Documentation ... tahiti.oracle.com. Here's a good page for newbies:

http://otn.oracle.com/pls/db92/db92.getting_started?remark=homepage

Alison