Re: Emailing from Oracle Froms with Groupwise

From: Holly <shhoff8_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Mar 2003 05:21:34 -0800

Well we are trying to use Groupwise as that is our standard here. Once I installed the complete version of Outlook, which is what was recommended by Oracle, to get all the necessary components, the email is no longer sent. I get no errors from my form, and it actually tells me
the message is sent, but it does not send. My guess is that it is now seeing my email configuration incorrectly, assuming I'm using Outlook instead of Groupwise. I do not know how to get my pc back to the original state, if I uninstall Outlook, I then get an Ora - 305500 error.