Re: desperately looking for Oracle Forms 3.0

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:31:22 +0100

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Fyi: we had to make an update from Forms 3.0 to 4.5, and decided to begin from scratch (only using the old forms and some Oracle Case Repository stuff - the 3.0 forms were INP files, which are ASCII and can even be read and fairly well understood in an ASCII-Editor). Because you can never hope to use even the least part of GUI functionality when you convert 3.0 to ...?
I'm not even sure if Forms 9i is able to load INP files, or that you have to take more steps, e.g. 3 --> 4.5 --> 6 --> 9i, but I for one wouldn't vote for that option.

regards,

Henk Hultink

--
H. Hultink
Software Engineer

e-mail: hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl

"claudine" <chorezky_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message

[Quoted] news:<3E6D1408.356FD3FC_at_exesolutions.com>...