problem with web deployment of forms application

From: harish <harishksh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 8 Mar 2003 02:22:32 -0800

I am having oracle 8i as backend and forms and reports 6i as front end. now i am trying to deploy my forms application on the intranet. as per the forms help manual, i installed forms server and the installation (of webdb listener) was successful. after installation the installation of Oracle Jinitiator was also done.
A shortcut to run a standard test form was created in the Forms Server program group.
then i opened this test form ,entered the connect string (username/password_at_connect_string) and tried to run the form, it is opening page in other window displaying page not found (server not found or DNS error) error.
i have not given IP address for my PC yet. Please give some solution to make my application run on the intranet Received on Sat Mar 08 2003 - 11:22:32 CET

Original text of this message