Re: Jdeveloper isn't FREE?!

From: Dave Best <david.bestNOSPAM_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 17:57:29 -0500

[Quoted] "DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote in message news:3E68C538.26270677_at_exesolutions.com...
> Or think that somehow Larry built a huge company, hired thousands of
> employees, became one of the wealthiest men on the planet, and gives away
> his company's products for free.
>
> Seems incompatible with having sufficient mental horsepower to write Java.

   Try and find anywhere on technet where it states it isn't free. I couldn't find it, I doubt you will either. I'm sure the original poster realizes the products are free so why don't you pull your head out of your ass? Sarcastic assholes like you annoy me.

Why don't you go back and crash some more databases. Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 23:57:29 CET

Original text of this message