PDF Report doesn't display correctly on web

From: Marty <johnmark1515_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2003 14:08:04 -0800

When running a report in the Reports Designer, it displays correctly. From the designer, a PDF file is generated and displays correctly. When the same report is put on the Oracle Reports Server, it does not display correctly as a PDF file on the web (through the browser). The columns and text boxes are all lined up but the fields are not right justified. The data does not display correctly.

Anyone have an idea of how to fix this issue.

I am using IE 6.0, Oracle Reports Builder 6i.

There is a bug report from Oracle that has two workarounds. 1.) Use smaller sized fonts
2.) Left justify and center justify your fields.

However, those workarounds won't work for me. I need to use right justification.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you. Received on Fri Mar 07 2003 - 23:08:04 CET

Original text of this message