Re: How to create a PDF report from the server

From: Murray Bob <murray.bob3_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 15:49:42 GMT

Hi,

I saw your post on the net and wanted to touch base as I might be able to help.

I have a report to pdf converter called OctoPDF (www.octopdf.com) that runs with many Linus, Unix,AS400, OS390, vms and NT based systems. I also have a report splitter, OctoBurst, that will take a large report and break it up into smalm files based on any number of user specified control breaks.

I am uncertain how Oracle application software outputs reports, but If the reports are straight ASCII print lines fixed pitch of a single font, we can easily handle it. We currently interface with many applications from

I am looking to work with someone to evaluate if OctoPDF is fully compatible and I am willing to provide a FREE license if it does and you can then mention it on usenet.

Regards Murray