Re: OAS 4.0 and Oracle 8i refuse to execute stored procedures with more than 20 input parameters

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob_at_dpsp-yes.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 19:22:57 +0300

Take a look at "Flexible Parameter Passing" in mod_plsql - sounds like a solution to your problem. With flexible parameter passing, you will receive two arrays - one with parameter names and one with parameter values. This way you are unlimited in number of actual parameters your procedure can accept, and it will not fail if any of them are missing, too.

By the way, 8.1.5 is long time desupported and is not recommended - move to at least 8.1.7.4.

--
Vladimir Zakharychev (bob_at_dpsp-yes.com)                http://www.dpsp-yes.com