Re: Problem in Installation of Repository Administration Utility

From: Kalle <kminerva_at_jippii.fi>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:25:54 GMT

[Quoted] Check The log file <ORACLE HOME>\REPADM61\LOGS\*.log

Ensure all occurrences of TNS_ADMIN in the registry point to the correct directory, that is the directory containing the correct TNSNAMES.ORA file. TNS_ADMIN can occur anywhere below the branch: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]/Software/Oracle If TNS_ADMIN does not exist, create it [Quoted] in the branch: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE]/Software/Oracle/HOMEXX where XX is the [Quoted] number referring to the Oracle Home directory in which the import/export tools [Quoted] have been installed. You can create it in regedit using: Edit | New | String [Quoted] Value. at the appropriate level and specify the directory where the correct [Quoted] TNSNAMES.ORA file resides as its value.