Re: (Bug?) JDev 9.0.3 / UI Debugger, no representation of JDialog within UI Tree

From: cdandoy <cdandoy_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 10:54:18 -0800

Raffael,

I already replied to your post on OTN:
  http://www.oracle.com/forums/thread.jsp?thread=164825&forum=83 As I said, I cannot reproduce the problem. I personally use the UI Debugger on JDev itself, including on JDialogs, and it works fine for me.
Try the code I posted on OTN and if that works, adapt it to reproduce the problem. That would really help me to find the problem.

dmz17,

Thank you for your help but I think you mixed up the UI Debugger and the UI Editor wich are totally distinct. The UI Debugger is a sort of WYSIWYG extension to the debugger for Swing developers. If you have a Swing application (or AWT) that you can debug by pressing the "debug" button, then all you have to do is to use the "Run>UI Debug" menu.

  • Cedric JDev team