Reporting & Oracle Applications 11

From: Dani P. <perdan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Feb 2003 06:37:11 -0800

Hi everyone.
I've developed a set of reports using Oracle Reports 2.5. They work fine: layout is ok and there is no problem with lists of values linked to parameters.

Now my reports are suppoused to run under Oracle Applications v11.0. I had a lot of runtime problem:
1-I get an error when I try to fill parameters with any value. The error looks like:

   APPS-000006: User Exit #SELECT is not defined (and infact no user exit is defined inside the report) 2-Reports with no parameter shows data but layout is a mess.

I am not the person in charge to put them under OA and i don't get any usefull feedback from him.

Any help is really appreciate!

Dani Received on Fri Feb 28 2003 - 15:37:11 CET

Original text of this message