Graphical glitch in JDeveloper 9i

From: Baba <baba44713_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:26:51 +0100

Hi.

Help please. I've recently started using JDeveloper 9i, latest version downloaded from Oracle's site.

I'm also using our corporation's Oracle 9i database.

I have made a new database connection, opened it through the tree structure and selected "New table". Everything goes nicely, the wizard opens up and I fill the first step. But after I press "Next" the wizard becomes all messed up - text fields from the first and second step are jumbled together and all I can do is cancel it.

Is there a solution for this bug, or at least does anybody have an idea what's causing it? All the other wizards seem to work fine (but as I said I just started using it, perhaps there are more).

Thanks. Received on Thu Feb 27 2003 - 12:26:51 CET

Original text of this message