Re: 90201iDS_Win32.exe

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:11:31 -0800

rapidoerapido wrote:

> I can't install developer suite because when i download the 10 brk files
> from otn.oracle.com and try to open file 10.bat appeare 90201iDS_Win32.exe ,
> if i try to run this i have a message error and i can't install.
> There is someone that can help me??
> thanks
> jose' compagnone

It could be worse ... I did this too, on a 500MHz PIII, 512MB RAM and it ate 100% of CPU and did about one file every 18 hours until I killed it in disgust.

I can't imagine why Oracle doesn't make this available in a single file or come up with a better way to accomplish the goal. A bunch of .ZIP or .RAR files could be put together in just a few minutes so I fail to get the point of what was done; or why.

Daniel Morgan Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 22:11:31 CET

Original text of this message