Re: cross-posting is ok! just how you do it and how ya read NGs was Re: Any good Oracle related message boards out there?

From: Pablo Sanchez <pablo_at_dev.null>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:09:48 -0600

Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl> wrote in news:5ren5vobm0tr3k46779etkcmaljo4d57d9_at_4ax.com:

> Multiposting means you are posting your requests *several times*
> INDEPENDENTLY to different newsgroups.

That's what I wrote - not sure why you reiterated it but only to say "me too":

       What posters shouldn't do is take the same message and post it
       uniquely across multiple NG's -- news readers will have
       problems with that.

> Please DO NOT promote CROSS and MULTIPOSTING, as the Oracle
> newsgroups already suffer more than enough from it, especially as
> the most avid crossposters are the persons who

[Quoted] Either get a real news reader or learn how to use it and quit whining. Certainly you who advocates that people read the docs can RTFM on your news reader.

--
Pablo Sanchez, High-Performance Database Engineering
http://www.hpdbe.com