Re: Oracle Forms 6i and 9i

From: nimonic <nimonic_at_excite.com>
Date: 25 Feb 2003 00:32:07 -0800

[Quoted] [Quoted] I had a quick look at "The JDeveloper 3 Handbook" when I was down at Borders the other day. It looks good. It has comparisons of the differences between Forms and Jdeveloper. It's by Peter Koletzke and Paul Dorsey the guys that wrote the "Developer Advanced Forms & Reports" book. They have a JDeveloper 9i Handbook out also.

Interestingly one of these guys (I can't remember who) said on the OTUG forum that Forms is a dinosaur and basically a dead product and that Oracle is putting everything they have into JDeveloper. When these guys speak I think it's wise to listen. Received on Tue Feb 25 2003 - 09:32:07 CET

Original text of this message