Running Oracle PL/SQL Web Applications on BAE WebLogic App Server

From: tjpultz <tjpultz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Feb 2003 16:28:19 -0800

Does anybody know how to do this or if it can even be done. I work in an area that has been developing Oracle PL/SQL web apps running with the Oracle App Server V. 4.0.8. We would like to update our database and appserver to 9i but the bureaucrats in IT standards decided that the only company approved appserver would be BAE WebLogic. Is it possible to call Oracle stored procedures thru Weblogic instead of using Oracles application server with the PL/SQL cartridge to handle all PL/SQL web requests? Any help or information would be greatly appreciated. Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 01:28:19 CET

Original text of this message