Web-Forms and System Color Scheme

From: Stephan Mueller <stephanm_at_firemail.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:32:58 +0100

Hi NG!

First of all - excuse my english, i know it's not the best, hope you'll unterstand anyway.

I currently develop web forms. We always used to create our own color scheme for items in forms, but i noticed, if the background color of an item is set to "unspecified" it will derive the color from the system color scheme (e.g. ms windows colors). However, if i try to chance our existing forms (removing subclass information) and set color to unspecified it doesn't work. The color of the items just take "darkcyan" in my case and i don't know why. It seems forms holds information inside, that i cannot change. Is it possible at all to use system color scheme? How do i get rid of these "wrong" colors? Where can i change them? The problem mainly exists, changing existing forms with subclass informations. If i build up a new form, setting color to unspecified, everything is ok. Please help!

If you want to know - we're using Forms 6i ;-)

Thanks in advance
Stephan Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 14:32:58 CET

Original text of this message