Re: Application Server light ?

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:20:28 GMT

In article <3E53A97F.22DE8604_at_igel.at>, Leopold Zyka <leopold.zyka_at_igel.at> wrote:
>Unfortunately Forms6 is not supported under WindowsXP

Umm... Forms 6i (?) isn't supported under WinXP?? That's funny, because we're using it under XP just fine. Oracle also just put an XP-installable version up on OTN for download--the installer is the only thing that's supposed to be different, as it is otherwise the same version as before. We managed to install Forms without it, though. Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 14:20:28 CET

Original text of this message