Reports 6i - Character Mode running on the web

From: marie henebury <marieh65_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 05:04:28 GMT

[Quoted] We are converting our application from Forms3 and SQL*Reportwriter 1.1 and [Quoted] we are currently trying to get our reports to run over the web. The reports [Quoted] are being converted by a third party and they are converting them to run in [Quoted] character mode.

[Quoted] The problem is that we can't get the report to recognize the printer driver [Quoted] that we need the reports to use to print properly.

We have some reports that are 180 characters wide. We created a printer [Quoted] driver that has these specifications but the printer does not recognize the [Quoted] commands. Changing the reports to be bitmap is not an option.

[Quoted] We have been talking to Oracle about this but so far we have no solution.

[Quoted] If anyone has any suggestions, I would appreciate hearing from you. Please [Quoted] respond to me personally as well as posting the answer to the newsgroup.

[Quoted] If there is another newsgroup that would be more helpful on this topic please inform me of this newsgroup.

Thank You in advance
Marie Henebury Received on Thu Feb 20 2003 - 06:04:28 CET

Original text of this message