Re: 9iDS: how to start OC4J on Linux?

From: Kevin HaleBoyes <kcboyes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 18 Feb 2003 06:23:01 -0800

[Quoted] How do you know that? I've been searching all over trying to find some sort of documentation that describes things like this. I've had no luck.

I don't have an oc4j directory. I do have a j2ee directory that contains a home directory which, in turn, contains oc4j.jar. Why are you suggesting that I first run with the -install option?

I've also found two shell scripts in the j2ee/Oracle9iDS directory called startinst.sh and stopinst.sh that start/stop the oc4j component.

Thanks for you help,
Kevin. Received on Tue Feb 18 2003 - 15:23:01 CET

Original text of this message