Re: Oracle Developer Suite Forms no pictures!

From: SoulSurvivor <markyg_7_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 17 Feb 2003 01:16:41 -0800

When you say you cant copy the BMP etc to the form, what do you mean? Do you get a specific error message?

Forms 9i cannot run in client-Server mode so if loading the BMP into the image item, te image has to be on theserver side not the client.

Also, best to use BLOB instead of LONG RAW since LONG RAW will soon be desuppoted in future 9 (or even 10i) releases.