OLE C++: passing record/table of records as IN/OUT parameter to stored procedure

From: Natasha <Natasha.Ponomariova_at_comverse.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2003 06:18:58 -0800

Hi,

I have the following code written:

[Quoted] TYPE DedId_NtfyStatus_rec_type IS RECORD (
	 id	ddctn_info.ddctn_id%TYPE,
	 status  ddctn_info.ddctn_ntfy_status%TYPE);
TYPE DedId_NtfyStatus_tbl_type IS TABLE OF DedId_NtfyStatus_rec_type INDEX by binary_integer;

PROCEDURE UPD_EXP_DDCTN_NTFY_INFO( p_DedId_NtfyStatus_tbl IN DedId_NtfyStatus_tbl_type, p_NotFoundStr OUT VARCHAR2);

The problem is as follows:
How can I pass the DedId_NtfyStatus_tbl_type (array of records) from C++ to the UPD_EXP_DDCTN_NTFY_INFO stored procedure? Vise versa is relevant too, i.e., in case that I should read array of records from stored procedure.

I found the following methods:

OParamArray AddTable(const char *name, int iotype, int servertype, int ArraySize, int ElementSize)
OParamArray AddTable(const char *name, int iotype, int serverType, int Dimension, int Size=0, char* object_name = NULL);

But I don't know how to use the methods in this specific case anf if these methods are relevant at all.

Thank you in advance,
Natasha. Received on Sun Feb 16 2003 - 15:18:58 CET

Original text of this message